Today on the Christian Habits Podcast I’m excited to share an interview I did with Keri Greenaway. Keri lost 45 pounds by going to God for help with weight loss. If you could use a little help with weight loss, this interview will be encouraging!
Here are just a few of the things we talk about on the podcast:
- Keri’s boundaries (hunger/satisfaction)
- How often she renewed her mind
- Why the first two weeks were so difficult
- Why Keri decided to get rid of the scale for a season
- What she did throughout the day to help her stay on track
- How her project affected her relationship with God
- The advice she would give to a person just starting out
Here are the resources Keri talked about using for her project:
- I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat)
- Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study
- Online Taste for Truth Bible Study
I also thought it would be fun to include some before and after pictures!
It was really fun to visit with Keri and hear about her journey. If any of you would like to share how God has helped you in some area of your life, please email me through the contact info at the top of my blog. I’d love to hear your story.
To listen to Keri’s story on iTunes click here
To see a list of other podcast episodes click here.