Ever feel like you’re all alone in your weight loss struggle? You’re not! If you struggle with losing weight and keeping it off, then I hope you’ll join me on the Taste for Truth Christian Weight Loss Podcast.
How to Listen to the Podcast
Click here to listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Click here to listen and subscribe to the podcast on Google Play
Click here to listen and subscribe on Stitcher.
I will have a blog called tastefortruth.com associated with the podcast, but it will be a bare-bones blog. I’ll use it to include links to resources we talk about on the podcast, but you won’t be able to subscribe to it like you can with this blog.
If you want to find out about future episodes, the best way to do that is to subscribe to the podcast. You can do that by searching for the podcast in the podcast app that is on your smartphone or you can subscribe to or listen to the podcast on your computer through one of the above links.
To listen on iTunes, click “View on iTunes” and then hover over the number to the left of the podcast episode and there will be a little arrow to hit to play the podcast.
Here are the types of shows you can expect to hear on the podcast!
Taste for Truth Christian Weight Loss Podcast
- Coaching Interviews: I’ll be interviewing people who are in the heart of the struggle, going through the exact same things you’re going through. As you listen to us brainstorm about things they can change to grow a little closer to victory, hopefully you’ll hear a few things that will help you with your own journey!
- Victory Interviews: These will be interviews with people who are already experiencing success with weight loss and/or maintenance. As they share their tips and stories, you’ll be encouraged to keep on going when you feel like giving up!
- Author/Coach Interviews: I’ll also be interviewing authors and coaches who help people with weight loss and maintenance.
- Renewing of the Mind Interviews: I’ll use the questions and Bible verses in I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat) and The Renewing of the Mind Project to give you some opportunities to renew your mind while you listen to the podcast. These will be episodes you can listen to in the moment of temptation to help you go to God for help with weight loss or to prepare your mind for a temptation you expect to face later that day.
- Tips: I may have a few of these podcast episodes as well where I give you some tips that will help you on your journey.
I also have some weight loss episodes on the Christian Habits Podcast, so check that out too if you’d like additional help! If you’d like a Bible study to help with weight loss, check out Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study.