Welcome! I’m so glad you’re considering leading a class. I’ve tried to gather some resources you can use in teaching your classes. You can click on any of the links below in orange to find free leader’s guides and blog posts that I mention in the various books. You shouldn’t need to print out any of the blog posts for your classes, but they’re there if you need them.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me!
Leader’s Guides for all of the Books:
- Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study: Taste for Truth Leader’s Guide pdf
- Freedom from Emotional Eating: A Weight Loss Bible Study: FFEE Leader’s Guide
- The Renewing of the Mind Project: The Renewing of the Mind Project Leader’s Guide
Resources mentioned in the Renewing of the Mind Project:
- Christian Habits Podcast
- Renewing of the Mind Tools
- Preparation Truth: Part 1 and Part 2
- Truth Journaling: the List Method
- Renewing of the Mind Bible Study Series
- Accountability Charts: See under Renewing of the Mind Tools
Other Resources for Leaders of a Renewing of the Mind Project Study:
- Video on how to truth journal.
- Video on how to renew your mind with Scripture meditation.
- Video on how to use the questions in the Renewing of the Mind Project. The explanation for how to use the questions begins at 1:48 on the video and ends at 12:48.
- Blog post on accountability partners.
Resources mentioned in Freedom from Emotional Eating or FFEE Leader’s Guide:
- Eating When You’re Tired Questions
- Option Chart
- Truth Lie Chart
- Truth journaling explanation
- Video on how to truth journal
- Truth Journaling: The List Method
- Scripture prayer explanation
- Praying with thanksgiving example
- List of things to be thankful for
- List of things to be thankful for when you’re trying to lose weight
Resources Mentioned in Taste for Truth
See Christian Weight Loss Resources tab for more resources if you’re leading a weight loss Bible study.