Taste for Truth: A 30-Day Weight Loss Bible Study is now available at Amazon. It contains expanded versions of some of the Bible studies below plus some new Bible studies.
New Taste for Truth Online Weight Loss Bible study will begin on October 10, 2016. Click here for details.
Free Weight Loss Bible Studies (click on link to read)
- Weight Loss Bible Study Day 1: Start with this one!
- Careless Eating: It’s just one bite.
- Justification Eating: There’s a good reason to break my boundaries.
- Indulgent Eating: I don’t feel like following my boundaries.
- Appearance Eating: I have to lose weight.
- Entitlement Eating: I deserve this.
- Failure Eating: I already broke my boundaries. I might as well eat.
- Holiday/Vacation Eating: It’s a holiday. Of course I’m going to eat.
- Evaluation: How are you doing? Use this worksheet to find out.
- Emotional Eating: This will make me feel better.
- Losing-Weight-is-Hard Eating: I’ll start again tomorrow.
- Hopeless Eating: I’ll never get over this. I might as well eat.
- Good Food Eating: Hey, that looks good. I should eat it.
- Bad Scale Eating: I didn’t lose weight. I might as well eat.
- Social Eating: She’s eating. I should eat.
- Freedom from Emotional Eating: A Bible study on emotional eating
- I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat): contains 150+ Bible verses and 36 sets of questions you can use to renew your mind about weight loss and life in general.
- I Deserve a Donut iPhone app: an emotional eating app that will help you renew your mind.
- I Deserve a Donut Android App: an emotional eating app that will help you renew your mind.
- Taste for Truth: A 30-Day Weight Loss Bible Study: 30 days of weight loss Bible studies to encourage you as you follow your own weight loss program.
- Christian Weight Loss Pinterest Board: To follow, click on the “Follow on Pinterest” tab below. This is a collection of blog posts from myself and other authors on weight loss, fitness, and going to God for help with all of it!