New Taste for Truth Online Weight Loss Bible Study starts May 9, 2016. Click here for details!
Free Weight Loss Bible Studies (click on link to read)
- Weight Loss Bible Study Day 1: Start with this one!
- Careless Eating: It’s just one bite.
- Justification Eating: There’s a good reason to break my boundaries.
- Indulgent Eating: I don’t feel like following my boundaries.
- Appearance Eating: I have to lose weight.
- Entitlement Eating: I deserve this.
- Failure Eating: I already broke my boundaries. I might as well eat.
- Holiday/Vacation Eating: It’s a holiday. Of course I’m going to eat.
- Evaluation: How are you doing? Use this worksheet to find out.
- Emotional Eating: This will make me feel better.
- Losing-Weight-is-Hard Eating: I’ll start again tomorrow.
- Hopeless Eating: I’ll never get over this. I might as well eat.
- Good Food Eating: Hey, that looks good. I should eat it.
- Bad Scale Eating: I didn’t lose weight. I might as well eat.
- Social Eating: She’s eating. I should eat.
- Freedom from Emotional Eating: A Bible study on emotional eating
- I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat): contains 150+ Bible verses and 36 sets of questions you can use to renew your mind about weight loss and life in general.
- I Deserve a Donut iPhone app: an emotional eating app that will help you renew your mind.
- I Deserve a Donut Android App: an emotional eating app that will help you renew your mind.
- Taste for Truth: A 30-Day Weight Loss Bible Study: 30 days of weight loss Bible studies to encourage you as you follow your own weight loss program.
- Christian Weight Loss Pinterest Board: To follow, click on the “Follow on Pinterest” tab below. This is a collection of blog posts from myself and other authors on weight loss, fitness, and going to God for help with all of it!