Taste for Truth: A 30-Day Weight Loss Bible Study is now available at Amazon. It contains edited and expanded versions of some of the Bible studies below plus some new Bible studies. Click here for a free leader’s guide: Leader’s Guide.
Free Bible Studies (click on link to read)
- Weight Loss Bible Study Day 1: Start with this one!
- Careless Eating: It’s just one bite.
- Justification Eating: There’s a good reason to break my boundaries.
- Indulgent Eating: I don’t feel like following my boundaries.
- Appearance Eating: I have to lose weight.
- Entitlement Eating: I deserve this.
- Failure Eating: I already broke my boundaries. I might as well eat.
- Holiday/Vacation Eating: It’s a holiday. Of course I’m going to eat.
- Evaluation: How are you doing? Use this worksheet to find out.
- Emotional Eating: This will make me feel better.
- Losing-Weight-is-Hard Eating: I’ll start again tomorrow.
- Hopeless Eating: I’ll never get over this. I might as well eat.
- Good Food Eating: Hey, that looks good. I should eat it.
- Bad Scale Eating: I didn’t lose weight. I might as well eat.
- Social Eating: She’s eating. I should eat.
For a Bible study on emotional eating, click here: Freedom from Emotional Eating.
I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat) is also available at Amazon.
For an emotional eating iPhone app that will help you renew your mind, click on this link: I Deserve a Donut.