Many of us are exhausted because we’re not just trying to love people well–we’re trying to please them. On today’s podcast, Olu Sobanjo and I talk about how to break free from people pleasing.
Olu Sobanjo is a recovering people pleaser and host of the Like Jesus Podcast.
In the Like Jesus Podcast, Olu shares tips and stories to show others how to be set free from people pleasing to live and love like Jesus lived and loved.
In this episode of the Christian Habits Podcast, Olu and I discuss how people pleasing affects our work, relationships, and emotions. We also share tips on how to break free from it. If you struggle with people pleasing, I hope you’ll join us for the discussion!
Resources by Olu Sobanjo
- Olu’s podcast: Like Jesus Podcast with Olu Sobanjo
- Olu Sobanjo’s website: olusobanjo.com
- Olu’s quiet time guide
How to Listen to the Christian Habits Podcast
- To listen and subscribe on iTunes: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Android: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Stitcher: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Google Play: click here
P.S. You may also notice that there is a new podcast picture this week. I decided to replace the old one since that picture was taken back in 2013!