If you’ve been married a long time, chances are good you’ve been attracted to someone at some time or another. In today’s podcast, I’ll be visiting with my friend Trish about how to keep that initial attraction from morphing into something that could potentially hurt your marriage, your family, your community, and yourself! We’ll be discussing how to avoid (or end) an emotional affair.
What We Discussed on the Podcast
- What exactly is an emotional affair?
- How an innocent friendship can morph into something more
- Questions to ask ourselves about interactions with the opposite sex
- Tips for setting boundaries about your relationships with others
- Tips for how to avoid getting into an emotional affair
- Helpful ideas about how to end an emotional affair
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast
How to Listen to the Podcast
- To listen or subscribe on Google Podcasts: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Android: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Stitcher: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Spotify: click here
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say, “Alexa, play the Christian Habits Podcast.”