Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:52 — 14.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
One of the things we tend to do during hard times is head to the refrigerator for comfort, excitement, or stress relief. The other night, the only thing that saved me from that was that I had no treats in the house–and didn’t want to go out to buy any with the coronavirus going around! To help with this, I thought I’d do a podcast episode on how to avoid gaining weight during the coronavirus.
How to Listen to the Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple podcasts
- Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Play
- Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
- Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast:
- How to Truth Journal
- Routines vs. Schedules: How to Organize Your Time
- Other Resources for Procrastination
- My Interview on the Homeschool Sanity Podcast with Homeschooling Tips
- Facebook Live Videos (You can also watch replays of these by clicking on the previous link. Next week I’ll be doing daily FB Lives Monday-Friday at 1:00 EST)
- My Facebook Page
- I Deserve a Donut app