The renewing of the mind is one of those things you hear a lot about, but it’s hard to put a finger on what it actually means.
The best way to learn how to do it is just jump in and give it a try. I wrote this renewing your mind Bible study series to help you with that.
What you’ll be doing in the study is choosing a goal to work on–preferably something you can’t change in your own strength–and then following Paul’s advice in Romans 12:2: renewing your mind so you can be transformed in that area of your life.
Since posting this study, I’ve also written a book that follows this same format called the Renewing of the Mind Project. It also includes questions and Bible verses you can use to renew your mind as you pursue your goal.
To do the free online study, begin by clicking on the Renewing of the Mind Workshop: Week 1 link below! The weekly plans will provide you with links to the Bible studies and blog posts we’ll be using in this series. I included some of the Bible studies and blog posts below as well so you could get a sampling of the Bible studies.
Renewing of the Mind Bible Study
- Renewing of the Mind Workshop: Week 1
- Renewing of the Mind Workshop: Week 2
- Renewing of the Mind Workshop: Week 3
- Renewing of the Mind Workshop: Week 4
- New Year’s Resolution Bible Study
- New Year’s Resolution Worksheet
- Making a Plan
- Bible Study: Working With God on Your Goal
- Bible Study: When God Doesn’t Change You Instantly
- How to Renew Your Mind
- Bible Study: God’s View of Your Goal
- Bible Study: Spiritual Warfare and Your Goal