Wouldn’t it be nice to . . .
- Overcome procrastination and start finishing projects?
- Lose weight and stop the lose/gain cycle?
- Improve your marriage?
- Make progress with a difficult or scary goal?
- Experience more joy in your job, ministry, or vocation?
I’ve written and podcasted about these subjects for years, but now I’m excited to offer help through a one-on-one coaching relationship! Keep reading for answers to FAQ about coaching.
What should I expect from a coaching relationship?
For something that’s been so life-changing in my own life, I have a terrible time describing it! If you’ve listened to a coaching interview on the Taste for Truth Podcast, it will be a little like that. I’ll ask you questions to help you figure things out, gain insight, discover lies you’ve been believing and truth that will set you free, and also help you come up with a plan. Together we’ll work on whatever transformation you’d like to see. Coaching can also be helpful for working through decisions or anything else you might like some help on. If you’d like to watch a video of coaching in action, click here: sample coaching video. (This is a video created by Coach Approach Ministries, which is where I’m getting my training.)
Do you have any training in coaching?
I have a CCLC certification with Coach Approach Ministries and am working on my ECC certification.
What times are you available?
Most of my available times will be on Monday-Friday from 12:00 to 4:00 pm MST.
How often will we meet?
You decide how often we meet but in my experience, 2 times a month is usually enough for weight loss coaching and 1-2 times a month for other goals. You may want to meet more often in the early stages of a breaking-a-habit or weight-loss project. Often 4-6 weeks will be long enough to see some good change.
How do I sign up for coaching? (I’m currently full with coaching clients – may have openings again in October!)
- Prices and Appointments: If you’re ready to get started, click here: Schedule an appointment or view coaching prices and packages.
- Explore: If you’d like to visit first and ask questions about coaching, click here to make an appointment: Coaching questions.