Do you have a hard time following your weight loss boundaries when you go out to eat? Does exercise make you so hungry you feel like breaking boundaries? Do you wonder if you should add calories when exercising or going out to eat?
If so, today’s coaching episode of the Taste for Truth Podcast will help. Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be discussing on the podcast:
Things We Talked About:
- Should you add calories for exercise and going out to eat?
- Craving for snacks after exercising
- Internal rewards
- Ways to eat out while trying to lose weight
- Immediately putting half in the box when eating out
- The three-bite rule
- Renewing your mind after breaking your boundaries
- Importance of priming yourself in the morning
Lies We Talked About:
- I deserve a snack because I exercised.
- I’m going out to eat; I deserve to eat all of it.
- I’ll just choose a healthy option at dinner….
- I’ll just eat healthy tomorrow.