Today I’m excited to have Meg Fisher on the Taste for Truth Podcast. Meg is an online holistic nutritionist and personal trainer who is going to school to become a naturopathic doctor. She works one on one with women to help them overcome emotional eating.
She also has her own story of how God broke her free from emotional eating from the inside out. We’ll be talking about that story on the podcast. Some of the topics we cover are bulimia, renewing your mind, body image, stress eating, and the negative influence of social media.
You can find more about Meg’s story at her website and also sign up for a free half-hour consultation if you’d like some help with overcoming emotional eating!
How to Listen to the Podcast:
- To listen and subscribe on iTunes: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Stitcher: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Google Play: click here
Resources We Talked About On the Podcast:
- Meg’s Website: megfisherwellness.com
- The Power of Off: The Mindful Way to Stay Sane in a Virtual World