In this episode of the Taste for Truth Podcast, I go back to the old “Ask Barb” format of some of the podcasts a few years ago. This is an episode I found in the archives that I hadn’t ever posted. Here are a few of the things we talked about on the podcast.
Questions We Talked About:
- How to choose weight loss boundaries
- Which weight loss Bible study to do first: Taste for Truth or Freedom from Emotional Eating
- Beating yourselves up and feeling guilty about eating too much
- Feeling depressed about trying to eat with boundaries
- How to renew your mind for pain, tiredness, and non-situational depression
- Helping teens and older kids with eating boundaries
Resources We Talked About:
- FB Live Video: How to Choose Weight Loss Boundaries Without Going Crazy
- RALLY Bible Study—a Bible study that will help you with trials
- Freedom from Emotional Eating Bible Study
- Taste for Truth Bible Study
- Self-condemnation questions
- I Deserve a Donut App
- Tired eating questions
- Online Christian Counseling – This is an online counseling organization where you can get help. They’ll assign a counselor to you and you can visit with the counselors by Skype or phone.
How to Listen to the Podcast:
- Apple Podcasts:Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple Podcasts
- Google Play:Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Play
- Stitcher:Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
- Android:Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Spotify: Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say, “Alexa, play the Taste for Truth Podcast.”
I hope you are having a good summer in spite of COVID and staying healthy. Praying God will bring good things from all of this and that we will recognize those good things and lessons when they come! And that you and your loved ones will stay healthy!