Note: A modified version of these questions can also be found in The Renewing of the Mind Project, which is a book that can help you purse your goals, as well as break free from bad habits and negative emotions like worry, anger, insecurity, and stress. For an explanation of these questions see my previous post on How to Break a Blog Stat Checking Habit.
Blog Stat Checking Questions
- Why do you want to know how many people are looking at your blog?
- What do you think a high number will tell you?
- What will a high number really tell you?
- What do you think a low number will tell you?
- Is that really what a low number will tell you? Why or why not?
- What else might a low number tell you?
- What are the chances the number will be as high as you want it to be?
- Is it worth looking at for those odds?
- Do you think God wants you to have boundaries in this area of your life? Why or why not?
- Is there anything you need to accept?
- What can you thank God for?