Do you struggle with vacation eating? Are you quick to throw all of your boundaries out as soon as you head out of town? Upon returning home, are you filled with remorse and find it difficult to return to healthful eating? In this coaching interview with Stacie, we’ll discuss how to control vacation eating. (Find the links to listen down below.)
Things We Discussed on This Episode
- The challenges we face and lies we believe when we binge on vacation
- How much more difficult it is to return back to “normal” life after being on a trip
- How out-of-control eating on vacation often can last for weeks or months after we are back home
- The emotional and physical draining we experience when we break our food boundaries
- We need to decide what kind of life we really want
- We need to rid ourselves of the cultural perspective on self-control
- How we need to learn new ways to “have fun” on vacation that don’t revolve around food
Resources Mentioned on This Episode
- Stress Eating and How to Truth Journal with Stacie
- Taste for Truth
- I Deserve a Donut
- I Deserve a Donut App
- James Bible Study – My newest book now available on Amazon!
How to Listen to the Podcast
- Google: Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Podcasts.
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
- Apple Podcasts: Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple Podcasts. (If you haven’t subscribed to the podcast on Apple, this can sometimes take a few hours to update.)
- Android: Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Spotify: Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say, “Alexa, play the Taste for Truth Podcast.”