These are just a few of the things we’ll be talking about on the Taste for Truth Podcast this week. I’ll be doing a victory interview with Sarah who lost 30 pounds and has been maintaining even over the holidays.
Sarah struggled with her weight ever since she was young. After the birth of her son, she decided to address her eating issues. She found Freedom from Emotional Eating and started losing weight. We’ll see what she did to gain success in today’s podcast interview.
Here are a few of the things we’ll be discussing on today’s episode of the podcast.
Things We Talked About:
- Finding motivation after multiple failed weight loss attempts
- Importance of having well-defined boundaries
- Changing portion sizes
- Overcoming sugar and simple carbs addiction
- Reminding yourself of the truth every day
- Having a reward system as motivation
- Addressing underlying causes of unhealthy eating
- “Treating” anxiety with food
Lies We Talked About:
- If my husband’s having this much, I should be able to have this much.
- It’s impossible to say no to your addiction.
- Life would be so boring if I gave up sweets.