On today’s episode of the Christian Habits Podcast, I interview Neil Anderson about gaining freedom in Christ. Neil Anderson is the author of many best-selling books including The Bondage Breaker and Victory Over the Darkness. He writes and speaks worldwide, helping people resolve personal and spiritual conflicts.
Here are just a few of the things we’ll be discussing on today’s podcast:
- What a stronghold is and how to break free from strongholds.
- The steps to freedom in Christ.
- Why it’s important to know who we are in Christ
- The difference between identifying ourselves as sinners saved by grace or saints who sin
- How unforgiveness affects us and why we need to forgive
- The importance of replacing lies with truth
- The importance of letting go of rebellion and submitting to God
- How the things we learn in childhood affect us.
Tips from Neil Anderson Podcast
Here are two tips I got from Neil’s podcast that I thought were super helpful:
- Go through the Steps to Freedom in Christ that are in his books. Neil said that if you want information, you should read the book. If you want transformation, do the Steps to Freedom in Christ with God because we need an encounter with God if we want transformation.
- Try reading through the “Who Am I in Christ” once a day for 30 days. Neil gave a great example on the podcast of a person who was transformed by doing this. Click here for a downloadable PDF: Who I Am in Christ
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast
- Victory Over the Darkness
- Freedom from Fear
- The Bondage Breaker
- Freedom from Addiction
- A Way of Escape: Freedom from Sexual Strongholds
- Managing Your Anger
- How to Truth Journal
Other Helpful Resources from Neil Anderson
How to Listen to the Podcast
- To listen or subscribe on Apple Podcasts: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Android: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Stitcher: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Google Play: click here
- To listen or subscribe on Spotify: click here