Whether it’s a day of depression or an ongoing battle, today’s podcast will give you some ideas of how to cope with depression.
This is part two of my interview with Betty Mullaney, who also struggles with depression. Together we brainstorm ways to deal with it.
To listen on iTunes: click here
In this interview we discuss:
- why it’s important to catch emotions at the early stage to avoid depression.
- how abiding in God (John 15:1-5) and walking in the Spirit (Galatians 5) can help with depression.
- what to do when you’re in the throes of depression.
- what to do if you slip into self-condemnation when you’re depressed.
- how to renew your mind for depression.
- Three questions you can use to renew your mind in any situation.
- the advice Betty’s Christian counselor gave her for depression.
Whether you struggle with ongoing depression or just the occasional day of depression, this podcast will help.
<enclosure url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/christianhabits/Part_2_Depression_w_intro.mp3″ length=”27275825″ type=”audio/mpeg” />