We’ve all been there. Our weight loss plan is going great and then one day – BAM – we break our boundaries. Not just a little–but A LOT. Several desserts worth. Or maybe an all-out binge session. When we have a day like that, it’s hard to get back on track. That’s what we’ll be talking about in today’s podcast – how to recover from a binge.
Resources we Talked About on This Podcast
- Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study
- Freedom from Emotional Eating: An 8 Week (40 Day) Bible Study
- I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat)
- I Deserve a Donut weight loss app
How to Listen to the Podcast
Click here to listen and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Click here to listen and subscribe to the podcast on Google Play
Click here to listen and subscribe on Stitcher.
Click here to subscribe on Android.
If you’d like me to answer a question on the podcast …
- Go to speakpipe.com/barbraveling and follow the instructions to record your question. You’ll be able to listen to it again before you send the question. I’ll try my best to answer these questions on upcoming podcasts!