Do you ever feel like you have a million things to do, but you’re not doing any of them? Do you make a to-do list and then promptly lose it or ignore it? Do you suspect you’ll never get caught up?
Romans 12:2 tells us we’re transformed by the renewing of the mind. This works for anything we want to change, including overcoming procrastination.
The question is, how do you renew your mind about procrastination? That’s one of the questions we’ll be answering in Freedom from Procrastination. The book includes:
- Bible Studies to help you explore why you procrastinate and how to overcome it. As you see how people like Moses, Jonah, and Jesus handled the things they didn’t feel like doing, you’ll see how you can handle those things.
- Productivity tips to help you attack procrastination from a practical perspective.
- To-do lists to help you develop the habit of making and finishing a realistic to-do list each day.
- Renewing activities to help you renew your mind when everything in you is shouting, “I’ll do it later!” This will make you actually want to do your dreaded task or habit–or at least not mind doing it.
- Accountability charts to help you keep on track when you feel like giving up.
Click on links below to order book.
- Freedom from Procrastination – Paperback (This is the version I recommend since there are so many charts in the book along with to-do lists.)
- Freedom from Procrastination – Kindle version
If you’d like some camaraderie in going through the Freedom from Procrastination Bible study, see below for info on some Zoom classes I’ll be teaching.
Freedom from Procrastination Zoom Classes
I’ll be hosting both a Monday night class and a Tuesday morning class beginning the week of November 4 for six weeks. Click here for more info on those classes. There is a max of 100 in each class, so I will be closing them up once the classes are full. These may be large classes but will still be fun to get together each week!