Have you ever considered being a guest on the Taste for Truth Podcast? I’ll be taping coaching and victory interviews on August 23rd and 25th, and would love to have you sign up for an interview! Click here for the sign ups: Taste for Truth Interviews.
Today I’m excited to have Kelly on the podcast with us for a coaching interview. Here are some of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- Some truths that will help with failure eating.
- When do we switch from enjoying food to making food an idol?
- The advantages of having small quantities of your favorite foods vs. large quantities.
- The pleasure of living a life in control and also feeling lean and healthy.
- The value of writing out the answers to the I Deserve a Donut questions so you can look back on your progress and also use it to renew later if you can’t make yourself answer the questions one day.
- A lie that makes us eat too much on special occasions such as date nights.
- Planned food rewards vs. unplanned food rewards.
- Entitlement eating and how it’s not really a treat if we regret it afterwards.
- Planning ahead before trips and truth journaling before you go.
- Suggestions for non-food rewards.
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast