Do you ever feel guilty for focusing on weight loss and your health? Or, do you need to lose some weight but believe that you simply don’t have the time? If so, you may be believing lies that are sabotaging your efforts to improve your health. Sara Borgstede from The Holy Mess and I discuss these and other lies on today’s episode of the Taste for Truth Podcast (links down below).
Things We Discussed on the Podcast
- 5 Lies we believe about weight loss and the truth for each of those lies.
- how we are better able to care for others when we care for ourselves
- the specific challenges we face in today’s culture with regard to losing weight
- how Sara lost over 100 pounds and has kept it off for two decades
- managing our environment to help with weight loss
- what gluttony really is
- if God cares what we weigh
About Sara Borgstede
Sara Borgstede is a speaker, writer, and 100 pound weight loss success story. She’s led over 30,000 women through free weight loss challenges through her website, The Holy Mess, and the Christian weight loss program she runs with her business partner, Becky, called Faithful Finish Lines. Sara is a mom to 5 children, pastor’s wife, and power napper.
Resources Mentioned on the Podcast
- Faithful Finish Lines – Sara’s weight loss and coaching program
- Free 5-Day Challenge from the Faithful Finish Lines Program
- The Holy Mess – Sara’s website
- Taste for Truth
- Freedom from Emotional Eating
How to Listen to the Podcast
- Google: Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Podcasts.
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
- Apple Podcasts: Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple Podcasts. (If you haven’t subscribed to the podcast on Apple, this can sometimes take a few hours to update.)
- Android: Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Spotify: Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say, “Alexa, play the Taste for Truth Podcast.”
New resource Available November 1!
I’m working on some fun pre-order bonuses available to anyone who orders the book on or before October 31, 2022! Will let you know about those soon!