Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:54 — 22.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More
On today’s episode of the Christian Habits Podcast, I’m excited to have Tricia Goyer with us. This will be the last podcast for the next few months as I’ll be taking a break from both the Christian Habits Podcast and Taste for Truth Weight Loss Podcast over the summer.
Tricia Goyer is a woman I could sit down and visit for hours with because I feel like she has so much wise advice. We talked about both productivity and parenting in this podcast and I’ve been thinking over one of her tips on productivity (the 80/20 rule) ever since I recorded the interview a week ago.
We talk about productivity first on the podcast and then parenting. Here are a few of the things we’ll be talking about:
- How the 80-20 principle can help you get more done.
- How to be productive in a house full of kids (Tricia has ten kids and has published 70+ books. I can’t even begin to imagine that!)
- How to calm angry kids.
- Why angry kids want to see you get mad as well.
- How the 80-20 rule can help you in parenting as well.
- What it’s like to live in a house full of kids.
- Why God wants us to get out of our comfort zone.
- Some of the things we struggle with when we get out of our comfort zone.
- How God can help us grow when we get out of our comfort zone.
Resources we Talked About on This Podcast:
- Tricia Goyer’s book Calming Angry Kids
- Tricia’s website
- Tricia’s Podcast: Walk It Out Podcast
- Tricia’s Facebook Page
How to Listen to the Christian Habits Podcast:
- To listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Android: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Stitcher: click here
- To listen and subscribe on Google Play: click here