What does it really mean to renew your mind? Though I have spoken about this for years, I find that many people are still a little fuzzy when it comes to understanding the purpose or the how-to of renewing for weight loss. In today’s episode of the Taste for Truth Podcast (links below), I will answer some of the most common questions about renewing and go through some practical examples.
What We Discussed on the Podcast
- The two different types of renewing
- How often you should renew
- What does renewing really look like?
- An example of truth journaling from Say Goodbye to Emotional Eating (p. 133)
- If/when you should repeat renewing exercises
- What it means to hold food and eating with “open hands”
- An example of a Scripture meditation from Say Goodbye to Emotional Eating (p. 99)
Resources Discussed on the Podcast
- Say Goodbye to Emotional Eating
- Freedom from Emotional Eating
- Taste for Truth
- I Deserve a Donut App (The updated Android version is nearly complete!)
- Breaking Free from Anxiety Eating (YouTube)
- How to Renew Your Mind – A Practical Guide (Christian Habits Podcast)
If you’d like to sign up for a victory or coaching interview, please click here.
Listen to the Podcast
- Google: Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts: Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple Podcasts. (If you haven’t subscribed to the podcast on Apple, this can sometimes take a few hours to update.)
- Android: Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Spotify: Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say, “Alexa, play the Taste for Truth Podcast.”