Do you struggle to find time to renew your mind amidst the everyday chaos of parenting? Do you emotional eat due to stress? Do you find yourself saying, “It’s just one bite?”
If so, today’s episode of the Taste for Truth Podcast will help. I’ll be visiting with Amy about some of the following topics:
Things We Talked About:
- Dealing with everyday chaos
- Emotional eating due to stress
- Spending enough time with God
- Renewing the mind when you’re too frazzled
- Things to accept about parenting
- Truth journaling as a parent
- Children having a good relationship with God
- Letting go of perfection
Lies We Talked About:
- I don’t want the food to go waste.
- It’s just one bite. It’s not going to hurt me.
- I can’t lock myself in my room to renew. It’s unfair to my children.